If you have the desire to work for a growing company whose team utilizes a stewardship approach to sustainable agricultural practices, we want to talk to you about our opportunities.
Who We Are:
Hord Farms is a diversified farming operation in North-Central Ohio currently farming 8,685 acres of corn, beans, wheat, and barley, in addition to raising pigs and cattle. Our Hord Elevator division is now seeking to add a Grain Elevator Technician to our team.
This position is responsible for assisting with grain receiving, handling, storage and load-out of corn/soybeans in addition to:
- Maintaining a safe and well-kept facility
- Providing excellent customer service
- Collaborating in a team environment within and across departments
- Trouble-shooting and mechanical repair of machinery
What You Need:
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Willingness to climb in excess of 150 feet
- Availability to work additional hours and weekends as needed, especially during busy crop seasons
- 1-2 year experience working in a grain elevator, with skills in mechanics, welding, hydraulics, electrical, plumbing, and grain elevator equipment operation, preferred
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation after 6 months and 6 paid holidays/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (at less than $20/pay for our base plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- Financial planning assistance
- Recruitment bonus
We look forward to talking to you more in depth about the opportunities at HORD!