If you have the desire to work for a growing company whose team utilizes a stewardship approach to sustainable agricultural practices, we want to talk to you about our opportunities!
Who We Are:
The HORD team, nationally known for our world-class pig production, is currently looking to add to our Feed Milling team at our headquarters in Bucyrus, OH. We take pride in producing and purchasing quality grain products that will ultimately feed our pigs and cattle, and hope that you will take pride in your role, as we produce nutritious protein sources that feed families worldwide.
A Day in the Life:
- Routine cleaning for safety and compliance
- Keep ingredients available for feed production, including restocking of bagged and toted products
- Unload bagged and toted ingredients from trailer and proper storage
- Load tractor/trailers for same day and later deliveries
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment per provided schedules and troubleshoot and perform other repairs as the need arises
What You Need:
- Ambition and the ability to lead oneself
- Experience operating mill machinery, straight trucks (no CDL required), forklifts, tractors, and other basic machinery
- Experience with equipment repair and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Excel and e-mail; and basic math capabilities
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. and climb in excess of 150 ft.
- Willingness to work in an environment with exposure to temperature fluctuations based on the weather
- No daily exposure to non-Hord pigs
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (starting at less than $20/pay)
- 401(k) with company match
- Financial planning assistance
- Recruitment bonus opportunities
We look forward to talking to you soon about the opportunity to join our team!