Do you have an eye for detail, organization, and cleanliness and enjoy working in a positive, team-oriented environment? If so, our position might be the right fit for you. This part-time position provides preventative maintenance and cleaning of our Feedmill and Elevator areas, as well as assists with ingredient receiving and restocking and preparation of materials for delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Routine cleaning for safety and compliance
- Keep ingredients available for feed production, including restocking of bagged and toted products
- Unload bulk ingredients through our elevator dump system
- Load tractor/trailers for later delivery
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment per provided schedules
What You Need:
- Clean driving record
- Experience driving pickup trucks, forklifts, tractors, and other basic machinery
- Experience with equipment repair and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Excel and e-mail
- Self-motivation and ability to remain productive when unsupervised
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 55 lbs. and climb in excess of 150 ft.
- No daily exposure to non-Hord pigs
- First shift
- 7am-3pm daily (hours may vary during busy seasons)
We look forward to talking to you soon about the opportunity to join our team!