Shift: Days – Part-Time
About the Role:
- Willing to work 3 to 4 days a week; up to 30 hours
- Able to drive a truck with a gooseneck trailer
- Transport pigs up to 20lbs to grower facilities in the surrounding area
- Occasionally transport pigs to further locations
- Carry out and understand the importance of all biosecurity procedures
Who You Are:
- GED or high school diploma required
- Want a career that is close to home
- Class B CDL preferred
- Enjoy working for a family-owned company
- Seek a career steady growth and no layoffs
- Manufacturing or farm experience preferred, but not required
About the Company:
A member of the Kalmbach Feeds family, Kalmbach Swine Management (KSM) is the leading pork producer in Ohio. We entered the industry in 1985 with the purchase of a 600 head farrow to finish operation in Circleville. Through innovative management and dedicated teamwork, we have expanded our operations to include fourteen farrow-to-wean sow units housing over 30,000 animals. Aside from our Circleville location our farms are primarily distributed throughout western Ohio from Bryan to Marysville.
We are a company whose primary focus is to maximize production and lower cost in order to produce safe, wholesome pork with an emphasis on animal welfare. To accomplish this goal, we utilize innovative management strategies, comprehensive training programs, and emerging technologies. We pride ourselves as a management team which fosters an environment of integrated decision making and providing all the tools necessary to lead the industry in production and efficiency.
As we continue to grow our operation we are always looking for intelligent, hardworking, and innovative individuals who can join our team and maintain the success we have enjoyed as a company.
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
The information in your resume and application, including employment history, educational history and references, are subject to verification.
Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, nicotine test and criminal background check required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.